Top 5 Best Farmers Dating Sites
- Farmers Dating Site – was founded in 2009 and is still active today. Getting enough attention from other participants on huge dating services is usually difficult. This is because there are too many individuals with similar characteristics, making it tough to stand out. Fortunately, this site offers a paid priority in their search results, which will increase the visibility of your profile. You also have the option of creating a video profile to help you stand out among the other participants. Farmers Dating allows you to stop members from contacting you.
You can chat with other members who are logged in to a group chat session using the site’s group chat feature. You can also invite and/or start private conversations with other participants. Video chat is also available on Farmers Dating. For a first date, video chat is a good and safe option.
- Single Farmers Dating – it has been existing for more than 7 years and provides a guarantee that it does not use fake questionnaires or software bots. You can always be sure that the fair number of users on the site, both men and women, is shown here. You can check it in various user lists, for example, those who have visited the site who have registered during the last 24 hours.
For your convenience, an enhanced search has been built. Search results are sorted by activity level; at the top of the list are users who have recently visited the site. There are numerous types of searches with various parameters that can be saved so that you can quickly utilize your own search without having to enter data repeatedly. Even if you don’t speak a foreign language, the site provides an online translator that will assist you understand each other.
- Farmer Dating Service – in addition to the standard set of functions and services (questionnaire registration, adding photos, searching for profiles of other participants based on certain criteria, correspondence with other participants, participation in ratings and tops, “raising” the questionnaire), here is an interesting selection of tips and articles on “near-romantic Topics »: stories about the best dates and crazy novels, crowned by the wedding. Recently, the service’s founders have attempted to add new features to functionality (for example, journals), but they have taken root poorly.
Farmer Dating Service is also disappointed that you do not have to spend virtual money (raising one sms message costs $1, but for boosting the possibilities of a successful acquaintance (raising the questionnaire), but don’t you get one message?). If the user just uses free services, the odds of meeting a worthy farmer are greatly reduced: at the top, there are only questionnaires from people who have used additional (paid) services;
- Cowboys Nearby – the number of surveys here has long surpassed one million (about 2,000 people are constantly online). Cowboys Nearby is a clean, straightforward site with good customer service, a minimal percentage of dead profiles, and poor personalities. The site offers no further services other than those required for dating: an intimate services filter (for those who do not want to see profiles with intimate offerings) and email notifications.
The option of a free account lifting once a day (if there is a video approved by the moderator in the questionnaire) and once every two days is one of the significant user-friendly changes (if there is a photo). Dating is the only dating service where your profile will be seen 35 times in 10 hours at a cost of $0.60 per message. One disadvantage is that enhanced search is only available after earning VIP status ($ 10 for 20 days), and payment can only be performed by SMS and the WebMoney payment system.
- Cowboy Chat City is a cross between a social network for discovering individuals with similar interests – farmers singles – and a dating site. Since 2010, the site has been conducting legal activity. Cowboy Chat City has a massive network of contacts (up to seventy thousand people can be online on the site). Cowboy Chat City is a free site with a large database of profiles.
Cowboy Chat City’s search is also convenient since it allows you to locate farmers and acquaintances via the “chain of friends” (by adding a user to “friends,” you simplify the search for those who read your profile). Cowboy Chat City’s flaws include an uneasy internal correspondence system and a photo viewing system. Furthermore, Cowboy Chat City is obnoxious (it is impossible to unsubscribe from sending out news about pals) and obstinate in imposing additional services on users.